Friday

Paige and Ki | Hitched in Paradise!

I have to be honest with you all... I am struggling... I am struggling trying to decide which shots to post from Paige and Ki's beautiful dream beach wedding! Just a week and a half ago Paige and Ki were married on the white sands of the Destin Beach across from the Mediterranea. Our sunset was one of the most breathtaking scenes (no really) I could ever imagine! Thankfully, God was shining down on their day and created a lifetime's worth of gorgeously lit memories for the couple. 

The day started with prep at the Mediterranea, where I met the family poolside to head across to the beach access. 

Just before heading to the beach, one of the family members showed me one of Paige's and Ki's ring, and I snagged them for a moment to get a quick shot in the bridal bouquet on one of the poolside tables. 
The boys pinned on their floral and eagerly awaited the bride... 



 These two instantly stole my heart! 
Yolanda (Paige's sister) is a fun and sweet character -- I'm so glad I met her and she called on me for photography. She is the definition of a great sister. 


 The colors of seafoam and white were romantic, modern, and beautiful. (enough descriptive words there? ;)
This guy was probably the coolest ring bearer EVER!


Though their wedding day was simple and low key, it was perfectly beautiful for Paige and Ki and allowed them to focus on each other and their family. We used their dreamy decor for a few family formals afterwards. Here's my favorite! 
 The wedding party had some neat Pinterest ideas that they wanted to reenact. I am ALL game for that! 

It never fails that the groom's personalities always show up in their candids! 

Whoever jumps the highest gets to marry Paige... Ready GO!!! 
Taking advantage of our time, we shot a quick family portrait for Yolanda and her crew. So beautiful!
 <3
 My all time favorite moments of the day are always #1 - romantic moments between the bride and the groom and #2 - the bridal portraits. Why? Because those are the "hopeless romantic" type shots. I love the drama! 


Saved the best for last!!! 

Wishing you both endless years of happiness! Thanks Paige, Ki, and family! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great shots! That last picture is pretty cool!

Tasia said...

Thanks Jon. You rock for that sweet compliment ^_^

Tasia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.