Friday

The Oswalt Sisters in the serene landscape of Eden Gardens

Wow. With such a beautiful backdrop at Eden Gardens, these gorgeous sisters, Caroline and Emily, fit right in! Just a few months ago, I had the privilege of meeting Amy Oswalt and her daughter Caroline at the Destin Beachy Beach Grand Opening. Caroline was wearing her "Miss Destin" sash and I, of course, had to ask her what it was all about. Caroline was chosen as the 2013 "Miss Destin" among a group of girls for her high achievements in academics and community involvement. Way to go, girl! 

"I am thrilled to serve as Miss Destin 2013. I believe it is a great privilege to represent the community and serve as a role model to my younger sister, Emily, and the other children I get to meet." - Caroline Oswalt

Both Caroline and Emily are notably sweet (beautiful) and classy young woman and had a blast joking with one another and making crazy faces between takes during our shoot. Thanks to their mom, Amy, for coming to the rescue with lipgloss, bandaids, hairspray, and outfit options. What a team! 
Enjoy! 
- XO - Tasia









 *Saved the best for last!*

No comments: