Monday

Photobooth fun at Destin's Art on the Harbor!

Hosting a photobooth at "Art on the Harbor", a local Destin Arts and Crafts Festival... 


How it all started... A few weeks ago, I got an email from the artist liaison at the Harborwalk in Destin with a really neat opportunity to host a photobooth during their next monthly "Art on the Harbor". As you can see here, I accepted Sarah's offer and the rest is history! The amount of smiles I've seen in the past 24 hours is well, incomprehensible! Thought I should give a shout out to some of the families and friends who made their way over to the booth and "got a little silly" for a great memory! Seeing so many familiar faces was warming and added an immense amount of beauty to the cloudy (but not rainy!!) day.

You wouldn't believe it... but the parents were actually the ones ready to get crazy, while the kids were usually unsure of what was happening and a little scared to be in front of the camera! I  guess most of us adults will jump at the chance to bring out our inner child. At least the adults here at Art on the Harbor!!! 
Also, a tip to anyone hosting a photobooth... Get giant hands! They will undoubtably be your most chosen prop, as you can see below! 
~ Enjoy ~ 






 
















My sweet boyfriend let me "test" all the props on him. That's LOVE! 









No comments: