Friday

Fall is best when enjoyed on the BEACH! Model - Kaylie B. Poplin

First off, I want to say that I hope YOU had a blessed, and love-filled Thanksgiving with family and friends! There is nothing like being able to visit and share your life with the ones that will always be there. The older I get (although I hate the way that sounds), the more I realize how much joy relationships bring into my life!  There was a time where I didn't cherish them as much as I do now... and I am glad to have a new understanding and appreciation for family/friends these days :) 

Well, since early this morning, I've been back in action flipping through recent shoots on my computer and had to share this very recent fall themed beach shoot from a couple weeks ago. 
I love, love, love the lighting, modeling, and pure bliss that shows through in this photo set!  

Kaylie B. Poplin is one of those people who can light up the world with her smile. In addition to her beauty, her friendship and TALENT is also a rare and wonderful thing. 

<3 I hope you enjoy this snippet of beauty and pure happiness <3









No comments: