Thursday

Nisha + Chandler = The most beautiful wedding day I have ever seen!

Wedding days come in all kinds of colors, sizes, and packages. Each has a beauty of their own and a story to be told. I am in love with love!!! 

I'm in love with sharing the powerful lifelong commitment of marriage and the journey it creates in two people + their family and friend's lives. It's one of the most defining moments in many peoples lives. Without knowing a couple for long, I still feel myself become wrapped up in both adoration for their journey and gratefulness to be a part of it. 

Without further ado, Nisha & Chandler instantly stolen my heart with their beautiful journey. Upon Nisha and my first phone conversation, I was already intrigued with her love for photography, for beautiful light, and for inspiration! She is a woman who has so much class and SO MUCH STYLE. Chandler is a kind-hearted, funny, smart guy, with a constant smile. The joy these two bring each other is infectious! 

Thanks to the amazing vendors, their day was perfect in every way! 
www.LittleMissCreativeStudio.com

People makin' it happen! 
Wedding Planner: Tammy at The Eventful Planner
Wedding Cake: Sweet for Sirten
Florals & Decor: Florals by the Sea
Videographer: Story Live Productions
Photographers: Fantasia McDaniel with Lyndon Jackson







































 



































































2 comments:

pure7studios said...

GREAT job, Fantasia! These are beautiful!

Tasia said...

Thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate that a million times over -- You guys continue to inspire me each day <3 ~ Fantasia