Tuesday

Beach day with the O'Dell's and family!


 Hey guys, in case somehow you missed this... It's NEW YEAR'S EVE! I hope that you have some extravagant plans with loved ones this evening, or better yet any kind of plans with loved ones this evening :) Seeing those special people on holidays makes all the difference... No matter where you go or what you do. 

In honor of the new year, tomorrow's post will be all about memories in lists! 10 major things I learned in 2013 and 10 accomplishments that happened in 2013. Let's be honest, I didn't quite meet all of my resolutions from last year, but there was still a ton of greatness in the year and that's what important, right?

Since the holidays are all about loved one's, today's post is a recent shoot I did with a huge family of a friend on the beach! I am excited about the memories we captured. Cloudy days can cast such a soft blue haze over everything and can be very dreamy. 

Enjoy meeting this amazing, colorful, and fun family through photos! This is a prime example of why I love COLOR on the beach. 
- Happy New Year - 
Tasia 





















No comments: