Wednesday

Tying the Knot with Rachel and Michael!

One of my favorite shoots to date... is featured below. Just about a week ago, Rachel and Michael met me out at Eden Gardens for an engagement session to celebrate their love! They were both in great spirits and admitted being slightly nervous in front of the camera.  Hard for me to believe that! The moment I started photographing them, they were already laughing and being playful making it that much more fun! 

Every weekend Eden Gardens in Santa Rosa Beach is filled with photographers (Because it's gorgeous, right?!), so walking around to get the perfect backdrop is a MUST! We started out on a casual walkway, strolled over to visit the fountain, then found a perfectly lit nook between 2 trees. 

Getting to know the light and land at Eden has been such a thrill over the past couple of years. Even though I have been there dozens of times, it never fails that for each photoshoot, a new light and a new location is discovered! 

Congrats, Rachel and Michael on your engagement and I am so thrilled to have been able to tell part of the story through photographs. 
- X O - 
Tasia
















No comments: