Friday

P U P P Y L O V E | 30a Photographer

Oh my word. Photographing Tabitha, Kelsey, & Sweet Sammy at the whimsical garden of Monet Monet in Santa Rosa Beach was easily the most beautiful thing I've done all week! These ladies were loving their precious time together. Sammy (puppy) is 11, and because Tabitha knew these were her final days, she wanted to capture their love through special photos together. I am just so at a loss for how meaningful photography can be, even for pet owners! 

These fleeting moments will now be cherished forever not only by these ladies, but also by their photographer! There is just such a unique love a pet owner has for their fur babies. I know how dearly I love my own rescue-pup after having her less than a year and can only imagine how special 11 years must have been with their "little brown dog" as they call her. 

Sammy, you are loved, little lady! Today is your day to be celebrated! 
www.LittleMissCreative.com















2 comments:

Erica said...

These are perfection, Tasia! What a magical spot to photograph these cuties.

Tasia said...

It really was the sweetest thing I have done in a while. Just loved them all and the special memory it provides these ladies of their loved one <3 Thank you so much!