Monday

Today, we throw confetti!

Today, we are throwing confetti at Little Miss Creative! Why, you ask? Because of this girl right here! L I Z Z Y is joining on board as VIP-blogger. She'll be keeping us company around the blog assisting with posts, sharing some of our latest stories, and overall making LMC a little more fun! 

Welcome to the team, babe! 

Let's ring her in with some good-ole-fashion Q&A! 

Q: Lizzy, why did the chicken cross the road? 
A: To get to his lady!

Q: What is one of your nicknames? 
A: Lizzy Pooh! My mom has been calling me this ever since I was a little girl. I use to love Winnie the Pooh, so she thought it suit me well! My mom still calls me Lizzy Pooh lol.

Q: What are your favorite hobbies outside of generally being awesome? 
A: Four favorite hobbies of mine are hiking (I love hiking in the mountains!), yoga, writing poetry, and going to music gigs along the Emerald Coast. Hiking and yoga both make me feel at peace, writing is freeing to me, and music makes my heart happy and it also inspires me!

Q: Tell us about one of your heros! 
A: Hmm... 

Q: Tell us one reason you vibe with Little Miss Creative?
A: Little Miss Creative seeks beauty in all things and people. Little Miss Creative also desires to make everyone feel like a one-of-a-kind rock star. Fantasia allows her spunky and free spirited personality glow, which is totally amazing! I aspire to be more like this, so I chose to vibe with the fabulous Fantasia!

Q: What are you eating for lunch today? 
A: I have this new obsession with Thai food, so I'm thinking that's the move for lunch today! 

*Drops Mic*

Welcome to the team, Lizzy Pooh!  


<3 Fantasia, 
www.LittleMissCreative.com 


No comments: