Saturday

Styled Summer Beach Session | Little Miss Creative | Ophelias Swimwear | Peaches to Pearls

Friends, I'm writing up a personal blog for how I'd love to serve you during this difficult season for our world... Keep your eyes peeled for that early next week. Until then... 

For now, I HAVE to share this precious feature that came across my memory gallery yesterday and made me swoon all over again. We had a blast pursuing through Watercolor, swinging tote bags, trying out suit and jewelry looks, searching for that golden glowing sunshine, and learning from each other about our small businesses and what inspires us. I remember this day like it was yesterday, and still adore these girls and their passions to pursue their dreams.

Full magazine Issuu: North Point Atlanta Magazine 

Shout out to the lovely ladies who made this beautiful styled session come together like a dream:
Modeling and Styling by Luisa Hammet with: Peaches to Pearls
Photographer: Yours truly! Little Miss Creative
Hair by Rachel Christine with: Dear Bride Co
Makeup by Morgan King now at: Gloss and Glow
Wardrobe: Ophelia Swimwear 
Jewelry: HM Willow






No comments: