Wednesday

Summer Sippin'

Is it just me or can summer NOT last long enough? I know, I know, the whole fall pumpkin thing is kind of a big deal. Pumpkins ARE cute, and the foods and scents it creates ARE pretty scrumptious. I am in agreement with you there... 

But there's just something to be said about a breezy hot afternoon beach suntan, fresh cut green grass, lounging, and families and friends coming together to enjoy the outdoors. Oh, the colorful things and excitement summer brings. (Sounds like a Dr. Suess book) 

Summer must really be on my mind! On my last grocery run I discovered these adorable summer sips and I was sold. Pink and orange and delicious retro-modern packaging? YESSSS! 

MMMMMM, I'll take two, or well, three. These were from Izze and Lemon Lemon Sparkling. 

They're the perfect size, truly fizzy/yummy, & c o l o r f u l. What's not to love?! Do you have a favorite flavor? Comment and let me know! I'll be sharing more favorite products every so often on Facebook and Instagram. I'd love to connect with you there! 

Peace out Sauerkraut 
- Fantasia 





No comments: