Tuesday

Behind The Scenes: The Edit

Ever wonder what goes on AFTER your photo session? Here's a little peek inside our editing process at Little Miss Creative! I have a secret I must reveal... The beach isn't always perfectly white and clean (contrary to popular belief), stray hairs are just part of being outdoors, and cameras just can't pick up those epicly beautiful colors we see in real life! That's where the LMC edit comes into play 💕

I personally LOVE a clean, colorful, & sharp image. One that's ready to print right from the first time my client sees it. Magazine or wall art ready to go! It's part of my personal artistry standard and part of the unique Little Miss Creative experience. 

Take a peek at this personal screenshot video to see what goes on behind the scenes of *drumroll* (voice change to announcer dramatic inflection) post productiiiiioooooooooon! 

www.LittleMissCreative.com 
~ Fantasia 


No comments: