Friday

March Emerald Coast Tuesdays Together

Lately, I've been reminding myself daily that this life is a journey and we can only be the best we can be one day at a time. After getting hit with a little nasty flu bug last week, I was majorly reminded that our bodies and our minds need rest. It's OK to put some things on hold and just sit with your thoughts & prayers instead of being able to take action on your goals all throughout the day. 

In that short season of feeling rather dull, sickly, & despondent I was also reminded how blessed I am on a normal basis to be able to wake up 90% of days with passion, excitement, and a growth mindset. It really hit home for me that the sadness, lifelessness, and general body pains are some things that many people deal with on a regular basis. My prayer today is that for those who are living with regular discouragement and sadness for the current state of their lives, that they will be reminded that tomorrow is a new day. There's always hope for inner growth, change, & finding your state of happiness through God's love & gratitude. Don't ever give up on that journey, even when you have the flu ;) ! 

In other news, next Tuesday is the March Emerald Coast Tuesdays Together Creatives meet up. 
3.14.17 at O'Quigley's from 11-1 in Destin. Topic: Financial Freedom Speaker: Melissa Hines

It's always exciting to team up with Erica, Alli, & Lindsey to help make it amazing for all of our chapter members. I can confidently say that we have the most incredible group of creative small business owners that really show up with valuable questions + input at each of our meet ups!

Being a part of www.RisingTideSociety.com and their mission of "Community Over Competition" has added such a zest to Little Miss Creative.

Since joining Tuesdays Together and learning what it means to co-lead, I've had the opportunity to offer support to Erica Manthey (our amazingly dedicated leader) & give back to the community.  I had no idea what that would be like in the beginning, but I've felt an internal shift from the initial mindset of "What can I get from this meeting?" to "How can I help serve other leaders and members here?" and it's been so rewarding! 

My goal is to take that shift to all other areas of my life! 

If you're a creative small business owner (maker, photographer, artist, etc.) in the Emerald Coast area, I invite you to join and meet others in our community to learn tips on financial freedom in your life + business (this month's topic)! 
Email me, Fantasia, at: Hi@LittleMissCreative.com for more info or find our Facebook group HERE and join away! 
~ Fantasia
www.LittleMissCreative.com

No comments: