Wednesday

Stop growing like NOW! | Jamie's Senior Portraits | Watercolor, FL

Well... It's happened! My "little" sister has finally grown into an adult. Wait -- that sounds so unreal?! It's hard to imagine just a few short years ago, I was making her juice drinks, helping her clean her room, and snuggling up on the couch reading books with her... Oh, and occasionally kicking her out of my room in fear she would eat my Barbie's shoes or random beads that were scattered throughout the floor. 

Needless to say, our relationship has changed a lot over the years. If I still actually had Barbies, they would no longer be in danger of Jamie eating their shoes. Also, I'm pretty sure she can read an entire book alone now, so she's owning that too. Other than those basic life skills, she's grown into her own sass, confidence, sarcasm, humor, and beauty. Those short, curly, red Shirley Temple style locks of the old days have become long, thick, & wavy. Just another factor of her beauty. Jamie, if you're reading this, don't you dare consider cutting that beautiful hair... I might share the outtakes of this photoshoot if you do. 

We decided on Watercolor for our senior session -- The gorgeous Cerulean park never lets me down with it's clean garden type serine setting, nearby shops, and overhanging trees of glory. 

To clear the air of the rumors going around, YES, I did in fact break child labor laws during this shoot as we appointed my other 9 year old sister, Kim, to be our "reflector girl". She made for some fun entertainment throughout the shoot and we collectively coined a new phrase "Get the glow!" any time we needed some extra gold reflection pointed at our model.

A few highlights of our session below... 















No comments: