Friday

Kelly Wynne Handbags | Commercial Photography | 30a | Seaside | Commercial Photographer

Hello... from the other side! (had to)Let me start with saying, I miss you, but I didn't know I missed you until today... That goes for this blog, sharing images & stories, and putting my work out there! I hoped you missed me too! But don't worry, I'm back and more inspired than ever! *insert virtual hug*

This gorgeous shoot is near and dear to my heart -- as are the ladies who helped put this together. Shout out to the entire www.KellyWynne.com team & our dream model, Chloe Aguillard, all of which traveled in from Texas to make this shoot a reality! 


Our beautiful spring promo commercial shoot for Kelly Wynne took place in Seaside, FL & Watersound and lasted an entire day!


What's your favorite look? I would love to know!!! Comment and share! 

































































No comments: