Friday

Pinch me, PLEASE. | Welcome to the new office space

Short & sweet. That was my journey in finding the right office space. For about 6 months, I peeked my head in a few different buildings, called a few different owners, jotted down a few different budget goals, and spent a few hours here and there on Zillow & Craigslist. Thankfully, the beauty unfolded when a client and friend of mine shared her new exciting space she created in the heart of Santa Rosa Beach, which just so happened to have one area left for a local business... Ummmmm, pinch me?! 
Here it is, just a tiny portion of the space! The other side is great too, with a sweet, custom "boyfriend-built" white wooden desk with industrial piping legs and a DIY vintage inspired teal and gold painted lamp. Keep an eye out for better photos on the blog coming soon! Why the wait? Well, let's be honest here... My printer is currently homeless & living on the floor. He needs to upgrade soon to a small table, which I have yet to find the perfect one. *Yes, it does have to be perfect.* 


Patterns, anything funky, light & chic is the vibe of the space over here... Check out the recently designed stationary! 

In case I don't say this enough, THANK YOU, to anyone and everyone who has wished me well in business & life, supported my work, taught me something, given me advice, shared their passion with me, trusted me to create something for them, welcomed me into their family, and given me a reason to CREATE something new every day. Lots of love! 
www.LittleMissCreativeStudio.com

No comments: