Friday

Stepping out and stepping in...

New week new ventures! Feeling so incredibly blessed to be around some truly talented & creative souls lately on the Emerald Coast. The diligence and confidence I see in the young creative culture here blows my mind and is certainly humbling. From the thriving musicians, to the photographers, to the fashion designers, to the artists hosting their very own galleries, it simply does not end. Being surrounded by not only raw talent but passion and confidence is infectious! 

This week I was presented with an amazing opportunity to create a local office space for www.LittleMissCreativeStudio.com and needless to say, I jumped on board! 

*Insert me being absolutely overjoyed and rolling on the floor laughing*

Yes, this new space located in Santa Rosa Beach is going to be set up for wedding client meetings & creative quiet time aka editing and layouts ;) 

The first thing my mind goes to (naturally) is the design... Here are a few key things we're going to make sure to "check off the list" when planning out the office setting... More juicy details coming soon!
This week, remember to focus on the promise of the Lord while following your God given passions. 
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

- Thank you so much for your support - 
LMC
www.Littlemisscreativestudio.com

No comments: