Friday

C O N T E S T : T I M E

Facebook Contest! Woop woop. Use the link at the end of this post to enter from the original contest post through Facebook! 

Hey ya'll (oops, my south is showing!) -- So, I had this awesome idea... As much as I love how photography benefits & enriches peoples lives, I'm ready to get the word out there that I'm available to help create a beautiful, custom story through photographs for you & your friends! Couples, weddings, modeling, & more! 

To help me share Little Miss Creative Studio's Facebook fan page, I'm asking you to:

1) COMMENT & TAG 8 people you think would love to book a session this summer/fall in this post!
2) Simply ask those 8 people to "like" this page.
3) Anyone who has all 8 tagged people "like" this Facebook page is immediately entered into a drawing for a free 1 hr styled session of your choice in the month of AUGUST with some props provided -- aka, it doesn't get any more fun than that 

Help me share our page & www.LittleMissCreativeStudio.com
--------------------------------------- Rules ---------------------------------------
- Liking and unliking doesn't count since I can't record those, nice try though 
- MUST be a comment and not a photo tag. By commenting and tagging all 8 friends once, I can easily record your friends 

P.s. Contest will last ONLY 1 week. 1 Lucky winner will be announced in status and in this post on Friday, August 8th!

- X O - 

No comments: