Wednesday

Lost Pensacola - Nostalgic Beauty

These photos were taken a few months ago on a random scouting trip to Pensacola. What stands out to me is not always the gorgeous parks or prestigious buildings of downtown. I am more naturally drawn to mystery, to stories, to history, to a simple nostalgic vintage moment. These buildings might not offer much glamour or sense of perfection, but they are raw and proud to stand the test of time. They bring me back to a time that I feel so connected to, yet have never experienced in this lifetime. An average kind of beauty that unexpected and neglected, but still beautiful. Looking forward to the day when I can bring someone back in time to these moments and create a new story that is forever connected to this past. 

- x o -
Tasia 




 


 





No comments: