Saturday

A Whimsical Beach Romance | Jonathan and Morgan

While photographing pretty much anything I have (on an average day) about 10,000 goals... Ideas of angles, lighting, poses, moods, context clues, you name it, it's probably going through my head. There are a million ways to create a photograph. But, no matter how much I can envision an idea or goal to create a set of photographs for someone, there always seems to be another agenda added by the universe. What does that mean? 

It means something beyond my creative ideas and staging ALWAYS happens during a photography session. It could be an exciting laugh by the model, a random gust of wind, or a moment where someone sat in a perfectly unposed gorgeous position before I gave them any direction. I allow those random acts of unknown to help steer our photo session naturally. 

Here is a beautiful "well thought out" session below for Jonathan + Morgan that turned out to be so much different than I had previously envisioned with the help of my wonderfully stylish new friend Brittany adding posing and helping stage our set. Their excitement and love is contagious through these photographs with real laughter & their deep, intimate moments feel so quiet and alone, even on a beach covered in tourists during summer vacation in Destin. 

Beautiful couple, beautiful love -- So glad to know these two and I wish them best on their new journey and life together as a married couple! 

.xo.
Tasia 



















No comments: