Monday

Last week's shoot: Another "gorgeous" day at Eden Gardens!

Um, er, well, that subject is actually slightly inaccurate... Let's just say, there was an eerie "Wizard of Oz" type storm brewing above our heads during this family photoshoot. How did we manage to come out dry? Your guess is as good as mine! Living in Florida means the weather is often a guessing game. Sure, we have hourly radars that show you where the storm is going be the strongest, but they're noooooot always on point.  On Thursday of last week, we had a shoot scheduled with Richard, Jessica, and family, and barely missed the rain! 

After working with this family for just a few minutes, I was so thrilled because I instantly realized how much they loved having fun together. That is what truly holds families together forever! Richard and Jessica have recently committed to join as a family and are newly engaged. I can tell that this group just fits perfectly. Enjoy! ^_^

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post: Sharing my favorite homemade coconut butter body scrub recipe + photos. 

- XO - 
Tasia
www.TasiaMade.com








 * The ring * - Richard + Jessica are newly engaged! 







1 comment:

Baylee Rice said...

These are amazing! I love the one of me walking. I want you to take my prom pics cx