Monday

On 2015, refining goals, and saying NO to underwater basket weaving

Wow, in 2014, I can definitely say that my personal & business goals were all over the place. 

For instance, I wanted to be the world's greatest underwater basket weaver, win the nobel peace prize, train elephants in the circus, and teach skydiving in Canada. Joking, of course, but that's how far apart some of my goals seemed to be, leaving me feeling scattered & unsure of how to follow all of these different courses at once.

Somewhere in the midst of juggling it all, I began realizing that the more I could refine my personal and business goals, the more I could be successful and accomplish the most important things. Narrowing down some of my biggest passions in life and the most important aspects of who I want to become personally & in business wasn't easy, but here are a few of the steps that helped along the way. 

#1 - Making lists of things that leave me feeling drained & unaccomplished. 
#2 - Making a list of things that bring me JOY and feelings of accomplishment. 
#3 - Making a list of ways to eliminate those draining tasks and making a list of ways to add more of those tasks that bring joy. 
#5 - Taking physical actions to make this list become a reality. 
#6 - Having full FAITH that I was created to follow a path in this life... Accepting that miracles are around every. single. corner. Understanding that every setback is a new perspective allowing you to gain experience in that area and move on to the next great thing. 
#7 - Eating lots of chocolate. Just kidding, but sometimes that helps make anything better, so it could actually apply :)

Here's a preview of the new www.littlemisscreativestudio.com site updates coming this week for a refreshing 2015 focused on weddings, portraiture, fashion, and all things awesome! 



No comments: