Monday

Annie & Travis | Pensacola, FL | Beach Wedding | Wedding Photographer | Pensacola Wedding Photographer

Annie & Travis. They compliment each other like crazy. While Annie & I were planning out the schedule of the day via phone months before the wedding, I already had a great feeling about being a part of their day. Annie shared with me some of her excitement for the wedding, finding her dress, and that being around a small group of friends and family was just enough for her & Travis.

The church venue: beautiful. Their sunset beach walk: beautiful. Capturing their laughter and love brought so much joy to my heart! I have to share one example of their giving/loving spirits… For the first time EVER, the bride offered to make me a plate of food during the reception. My jaw was on the floor. How could the BRIDE during her wedding day even think about making her photographer's plate?! Her sweet humble spirit literally floored me. Of course, I quickly made/ate my own and we continued on with the festivities, but that gesture is something I will never forget! 

Wishing you two a lifetime of love, happiness, & health. To Annie & Travis! 




                          










No comments: