Monday

Spontaneous friends >> & Welcoming them to the coast!

This family and I became friends because of a very unique happening... 

One gorgeous August Sunday evening on Henderson Beach, a young man was waiting with his mother to be baptized in the emerald blue ocean with a group from Destiny Worship Center. This was one of the greatest experiences & special moments to him and his mother. They were wishing and hoping a photographer was near to capture this moment of them together. Within seconds of their conversation, I walked passed them, said hello and began chatting with them about the baptism event. While we were chatting, they noticed the camera in my hand and were both overjoyed with laughter telling me how happy they were had crossed paths with them. They asked me to please take a photograph and send it to them in remembrance of this day and without a thought, I did. 

Within a week, Mrs. Camille (the mother) called me to request a family beach session for the kids at Todd's (the young man) beachside condo. 
So very thankful for these opportunities to bless others... In return, these little acts of kindness have a way of working their way back to you. 

Today, I'm grateful for new spontaneous friends, the opportunity to create memories for them, & get to know their families ESPECIALLY on their very first vacation to the beach. 









No comments: