Monday

Michelle and Shane | A chic, modern, old Southern Wedding

Meeting Michelle and Shane in the fall just two years ago at a mutual friend's get together... I had NO idea that one day I would have the privilege of photographing their wedding!!! The night I met Michelle, I remember complimenting her style and that they were an adorable couple. Since that day, I have grown to really admire their relationship, class, and positive personalities! Getting to know them through our engagement session, and through the wedding day was a true joy. I now feel like I have made two very cool friends through it all!

June 7th, 2014: 
Starting our day out in the LEE HOUSE IN DOWNTOWN, PENSACOLA already had my mind spinning with ideas for Michelle and Shane's wedding day. As much as I had seen the Lee House in photographs and by passing by, I hadn't imagined so much beauty could be in one place! From the outside rustic vine infused gates to the calming modern pallet of the interior design, I felt like a kid in a candy store wanting to photograph every little detail!

This feeling continued throughout the entire day. The tiniest of details amazed me in Michelle's wardrobe and in the wedding decor & our sunlight was like a dream! Michelle + Shane had a special joy anytime they had a moment together. Watching their day unfold through my camera was one of the greatest privelages and such a rush of excitement! 
 
Florals: that happen to look like a dream come true* were designed by SUPPOSEY in Pensacola, FL. They remind me of a magic moment genie in a bottle feeling* 
Chapel: OLD CHRIST CHURCH in Pensacola, FL
Reception: PALAFOX WHARF

Here are a few photos that help tell their wedding story. As you can see, I had trouble narrowing it down ;) 







































 














No comments: