Monday

Welcome, Lazy Summer Days... Inspired Shoot

This past week, I had the privilege of being able to bring together a phenomenal makeup artist: Morgan King Makeup, a ridiculously gorgeous and confident model: Juli Spears, and another photographer in addition to myself: Kaylie B. Poplin for a lazy summer day inspired photoshoot in Alys and Rosemary Beach, FL. 

Our shoot style consisted of dramatic & lazy posing... sighs of boredom... beautiful and classic makeup... lots of glowing sun... an interesting juxtaposition of outfits... and of course our beautiful, luxurious backdrop of nature and architecture in Alys and Rosemary Beach. 

I hope these shots make you feel like our warm/glamourous summer days are just around the corner. I can't WAIT to take advantage of them and get even more outdoor fashion shoots underway! 

Huge props to these 3 ladies who helped bring my vision to life and did a phenomenal job being a part of it! You are all such wonderful people to work with and I'm looking forward to our next opportunity to team up again! 
- XO- 
Tasia


















No comments: