Wednesday

Sarah + Cameron colorfully in love.

What a privilege to photograph these two adorable lovebirds for their first photoshoot together. I was shocked to hear that they had never done a shoot before since they have been dating for quite some time. I guess it makes this moment even more special and something they will remember for - ev - er!  (and yes, I said that like the kid in The Sandlot)

Just watching these two meet eyes and immediately laugh (at what, I still don't know) was enough to make me crack up -- making photographing them THAT much more fun! Sarah and Cameron had time to get a few photos on their way out of town before the big rain storm we had Thursday. After their roadtripping to get tattoos vacation weekend, they came back with new intriguing // rad tattoos! *Don't worry, you'll see them at the end of this post* 










& now... the new tats! Sarah, left. Cameron right. Based on their 'likes' they seem to be a big hit!
Find the artist on Instagram @acostattoo

That is all for today -- Time to switch modes into textile design for www.JudithMarch.com, which I hope to share in a few months when the fabrics are printed and released to the public :)
I will leave you with this quote a friend shared with me today: 
"Life is like a camera... 
Focus on the important. 
Capture the good times.
Develop from the negatives, 
and if things don't work out...
take another shot!"
- XO - 
Tasia

No comments: