Thursday

L O G O | R E V E A L (dun, dun, dun...)

Hey lovelies :) 
This week is a huge checkpoint with TasiaMade, and I am SO relieved. As I mentioned yesterday, I was finally able to settle on a logo design. This has been a process to say the least. Designing for yourself is not easy, especially when you're still in the beginning stages of writing your story and finding out where your company is going to 'fit'. Colors make people feel a certain way. Shapes make people feel a certain way. Layouts make people feel a certain way. The list goes on and on. 

My biggest influence is photography and graphic design has never been the 'rules' in the books. I'm not so much a go by the books type of person. Sometimes that gets me in a pickle, but it's also been the way I've learned to follow my intuition. Your own intuition is like no one else's. It will keep you unique. It will make your story different than anyone else's. 

Creating a mark that reflects positivity, energy, love, and creativity for TasiaMade has been a journey. Pages filled with little swashes are all over my apartment, and I've smelled of sharpie for the past week. 

Needless to say, I'm happy to (finally) share the branding I call my own to represent TasiaMade! I hope you get the same light & carefree energy when you see this little mark in 2013. 
- xo - Tasia
www.TasiaMade.com



4 comments:

Mrspinkdiamonds said...

I llove your new logo...it is beautiful!

Tasia said...

Wow! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! From what I know, this is very you!!

James said...

Very well done. I do believe that your logo represents you in the best way. :) I like it!!