Friday

Jon's night job. MODELING!

It wasn't as hard as you think for me to convince Jon to stand in front of the camera and attempt to be serious. He's the easygoing type and enjoys trying something new! Believe me, this is not his "everyday" activity or idea of fun but he's a great sport and will try most things at least once :) 
So here we have it. Our semi- Aberbcrombie and Fitch meets American Eagle shopping bag style portraits, just for fun!

He's naturally a pretty hilarious dude who finds humor in everything, so having a 'serious' shoot was a new challenge. Of course we have our outtakes with the more playful side... See below :) This is what I get when I give free reign to posing!
I love strange visual effects of placement! (Photo below) This may have worked a little better with a higher aperture to get a little more focus in the building... but you get the idea!
The sun was just about to set and we had a nice old man ask us if he could take OUR photo :) How nice! I'm so glad he did since this will be one of my last days here in town before the big trip! He even got the Emerald Towers behind us! <3
  
Jon decided it was time to take some photos of me. Uh Oh... Can't say I'm the most confident in front of the camera but I do love goofing off to get a crazy shot! Jumping somehow breaks the ice for me, so we JUMPED! This was probably my favorite part of the day!


Take that back... The best moment was actually the fireworks at the end of the night. The view from the Destin Jedi's is by far the most incredible view of the fireworks you can get in all of Destin. Trust us! We're locals ;) 
By the time the fireworks were going off, I had already shut off the camera and made sure we had some time to ourselves to enjoy the moment. 
So much of this life is easy to let pass you by. I love being able to share my own view of life and each special moment with you all. Photography is one of my passions and I am thankful to know how much I still need to learn. There is always something better we can reach for in all aspects of our lives! 
- xo - 
Tasia

No comments: