Thursday

L I Z Z Y | Livin' that disco boho dream

This super sweet and equally gorgeous girl, { Lizzy }  and I met a few weeks ago at our local Emerald Coast Tuesdays Together meetup in Santa Rosa Beach. We happened to be introduced by my awesome friend Kelsey, who you may have read about previously HERE

I'm pretty sure our first intro conversation awkwardly went like this... 
K - "This is my friend, Lizzy!" 
L - "Hi, Nice to meet you."
Me - "Hello, OH MY GOSH! You HAVE to model for me!... I mean, uh, I'm Fantasia, nice to meet you!" 

From there we were fast friends playing dress up and twirling around in confetti (which for the record, I'm still finding in random places a week after our shoot). 

As you can see, I absolutely adore everything about Lizzy from her bubbly personality to her endlessly soulful gaze. I know you will too, so here she is in our creatively free spirited photo session, inspired by vintage disco, free people, & nature. 

Happy Thursday! 
- Fantasia
www.LittleMissCreative.com











































No comments: