Sunday

Michael and Shelly - A Seaside Proposal

Before meeting Michael in person, I had a gut-feeling that he was a kind-hearted, sincere young man just from our emails! He contacted me a few weeks before his planned proposal to Shelly to book a photographer who could capture it all. He wanted to propose on our pristine Florida beaches but needed tips for the best location and lighting. Yay! That's where your photographer comes into play ;) I recommended one of my favorite beach entrances in Seaside, FL, and the best time of day (sunset, naturally). It just so happens Michael had booked a rental just across the street from the same exact beach entrance I recommended. FATE? I think so! 

As Michael and Shelly approached the beach, I stood from a distance and basically stalked them as they walked along the shore. Haha, no seriously... There seemed to be thousands of people on the beach that day, but Michael didn't care. We walked along for a few minutes that lasted a lifetime, and as he found a nice, calm, and empty spot on the beach, they stood and looked out into the water taking it all in. Before I could blink, Michael was down on one knee professing his love. I can only imagine the amount of chaos and hope in his mind during that moment. It was BEAUTIFUL! As I watched Shelly wipe tears from her face, my heart started bursting with joy. Michael stood up, they hugged, and I came out of stalker mode to introduce myself and congratulate them. 

If ever there were two people equally gentle with kind-hearted demeanors, it is Michael and Shelly. Their genuine happiness for that moment is something I will never forget. Her ring was something out of a Knot magazine, and Michael had a permanent ear to ear smile on his face. 

As our sun slipped away underneath the horizon, we walked along the beach, laughed, and enjoyed the celebration for just enough time to capture the memory of it all. I couldn't bare to keep these two long as I could tell they had a lot to talk about and enjoy for the rest of the night. 

Congrats Michael and Shelly! It was a JOY to be a part of the beginning of your story as a married couple. Your photographer, Fantasia 
www.littlemisscreativestudio.com 
















No comments: