Monday

Spot Removal - One small step for editing kind.

As much as we would like to believe it, the truth is, the beaches here on the Emerald Coast are not always pristine white. I know, I know, it's a lot to take in. If you need to sit down, please do! 

Every now in a blue moon, there's a little dirt, a random stick from a far away tree, and a broken sand dollar with a lollipop stuck to it waiting to wreak havoc on our photo session. Thankfully, we have the spot removal tool to clear up any distractions.

I don't always use the spot removal tool, but when I do, it looks something like this.

(*correction: I DO always use the spot removal tool. I just thought that was a good way to end the post! Enjoy the vid!) 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blogs. You are so creative and have a great mind for this :) You did an amazing job on the spot removal ;) there were actually straws and everything there lol

Tasia said...

Lindsay -- Thanks girl! It's exciting to see before and afters. Sometimes even more exciting than the photography itself! As you know, creating what you see in your mind to happen in the camera is a challenge! I'm excited that you're in this world and totallly "get" it!!

Tasia said...

Wow... I just said "excite" 3 times! Haha I think you get my point. :D